Ed.

I am nost surprised, it seems critical thinking has disappeared or is
hiding.
It's like the cycle of a company centralizing IT resources and
de-centralizing..all at the whim of some mangler.
I feel you have to have a long range game plan for company, products, etc.

Scott

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 1:23 AM Edward Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> > On Mar 11, 2017, at 8:17 AM, scott Ford <idfli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Amen Jack, everyone doesn't get that mainframe sysprogs and developers
>
> > really aren't a dime a dozen.
>

> > My dad used to say "buy cheap get cheap", see this everyday..
>

> > Scott
>

> Scott:
>
> A place I used to work moved their computers down to TEXAS as its was
> supposed to save them money.
>
> It didn’t.
>
> Ed

> --