On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Ron Thomas <ron5...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kirk
>
> Here is the script  & the error message i am getting . Kindly let me know
> is there anything wrong here ?
>

> ls /+mode=text,lrecl=3000,recfm=vb,space=cyl.100.100
> put /sap/input/sample.txt //'KG99KVT.FXN.MXCROT.TOT(+1)'
> quit
>
> ls: cannot access /+mode=text,lrecl=3000,recfm=vb,space=cyl.100.100: No
> such file or directory
> ./test1.sh: line 2: put: command not found
> ./test1.sh: line 3: quit: command not found
>
> Thanks
> Ron T

​That indicates that you are only running the IBM standard sftp server.
​The Dovetailed Technologies ssh/sftp enhancement is not installed
properly, if you supposed to have it. You need to ask the z/OS sysprog in
charge of TCPIP, I would guess.

ref: http://www.dovetail.com/products/sftp.html​

--
Advertising is a valuable economic factor because it is the cheapest way of
selling goods, particularly if the goods are worthless. -- Sinclair Lewis

Maranatha! <><
John McKown