Hi

I saw the example of Storage Obtain in Client Address space in the Extended
Addressability guide. I also came across a post by Peter Relson mentioning
that the owning TCB

Would be the xmem tcb ASCBXTCB. Would this storage be valid for as long the
address space alive ?

To clarify storage if not released is around for the life of the TCB I am
assuming TCB ASCBXTCB  is around for the life span of the address space

I do plan to release the storage rather quickly just wanted to know if my
assumption is correct, in addition when I do the release I would use
TCB=ASCBXTCB as the default is PSATOLD

Thanks