I’m going through our SMF exits and reviewing them. I was able to eliminate
most of what IEFUSI was doing; all that was left was setting the REGION limits.
Then reading the manual more carefully I discovered there’s a new (apparently
starting in z/OS 2.2) PARMLIB member, SMFLIMxx, that can do this without the
need for an exit. However, the description of this member in Init and Tuning
doesn’t have any examples, and I’m not really clear on the syntax just from the
description. Is anyone using this? Would you be willing to share some sample
rules? One of my questions is, does the rule have to fit on a single record, or
can it be continued?

Thanks for any help.

--
Pew, Curtis G