Hello,

in qur installation we use the system symbol &RZ for the system name. It has
values like A1,B2,C3 (all letters are uppercase) Now we have to build the JCL
for an STC where we would like to use this symbol, but our problem is that we
need it in lowercase characters, because the value would become part of an USS
path name like /abc/xyza1 or /abc/xyzb2 etc.

We don't want to define new system symbols in lowercase (BTW: Is it possible to
define lowercase values?), so we're looking for any good idea solving this
problem.

Kind regards
Juergen