From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Nicoll
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 4:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JCL Convertor

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017, at 21:18, ITschak Mugzach wrote:
> Just to make sure... It is my understanding that JCL converter &
> interpreter are only available by job submit and no direct call to
> these services. My intent is to get the source code from the change
> management product and look how files are opened.

But you won't be able to tell how files are opened, without looking at the
program logic... which will require you to read all the program parms and
files, and replicate what the program does.    You can't do that... the
only way to tell what a non-trivial program will do is to run it.

attachments from your system.