I know that for 35 years ir so ;-)
But the jcl checker program that suubmits the job for interpretation can
read the sysout and perform racf 3rd party checks (under many limitations
described by Walt and others).
Technically, it is easy to sevelop a program that aubmits a job for
interpetation, read the output and call racf to do the checks for the
specified user. If combined with irrxutil, a better understanding of how
the dataset is protected and a listcat may return the device.

ITschak

בתאריך 31 ביול 2017 09:56,‏ "Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM" <
kees.verno...@klm.com> כתב: