On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 08:21:53 +0300, ITschak Mugzach wrote:

>I took your advice so i placed the IF after a iefbr14 stwp with a fack
>label i can recognize.
>If no jcl error, the job is placed in the input queue and only JESJCLIN is
>listed in the dataset. Stem variable. So the purpose of the jcl error is to
>move thee job to outout queue.

I remain curious.  At least the IEFBR14 step should cause the job to be
executed and moved to the output queue.  What does the sequence,
in interactive SDSF show:
    ST    /* show all jobs in all queues, held and not held data sets.  */
    INPUT ON  /* Show SYSINs  */
    ?      /* Show all spool files.  */

>I created different stem variables for each of the stem variables and using
>isfbrowse service so no datasets are involved.

-- gil