I cannot answer your question from the incomplete information you have
provided.
Keep in mind the the ASCB parameter you have specified on the PGSER macro
is
applicable only to BRANCH=SPECIAL requests, and even then, possibly not in
the
way you might be expecting.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY