"Currently addressable space" is defined
by this table:

ASC MODE  |   Currently addressable space
--------  |   ---------------------------
Home      |   Home
Primary   |   Primary
Secondary |   Secondary
AR        |   Primary

Note that the documentation for BRANCH=SPECIAL says:

PGSER ? Fast path page services

Description
The fast path PGSER macro performs FIX and FREE requests for users on
performance paths.

Environment
The requirements for the caller are:

Environmental factor    Requirement

Minimum authorization:  Supervisor state and key 0
Dispatchable unit mode: Task or SRB
Cross memory mode:      Any PASN, any HASN, any SASN
AMODE:                  24- or 31-bit
ASC mode:               Primary
Interrupt status:       Enabled for I/O and external interrupts
Locks:                  No spin locks can be held.
Control parameters:     Must be in the primary address space

  So according to the documentation, you are required to be in
PRIMARY ASC mode, and thus you cannot fix storage in any address
space other than the primary space.

 If you want to page fix storage in the address space
which is scheduling the SRB, you should do that before
scheduling the SRB.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY