From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 7:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: How to find the Global zone names in SMP/E via REXX

I have a requirement to create a process that is dependent on knowing the
TLIB/DLIB zone names from the Global CSI.

At this time, I do not see any type of ADDRESS SMPEXEC or other API process to
do the extract.

So I am guessing I will need to run an SMPE Process to do a listzone then parse
the output for the names I need.

Unless someone has an easier way to do this, this is the process I will take.

This process will eventually do a copyzone or mergezone.  Just trying to
automate the process so the user does not need to tell the REXX that much
information other than the GLOBAL CSI.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Lizette Koehler
statistics: A precise and logical method for stating a half-truth inaccurately