FWIW Any SMP/E PGM=GIMSMP (or any other PGM=) in batch TSO can be
executed in REXX. All that is required is that the DDNames and datasets
be allocated - either as preallocated SMPPLOG, SMPPTFIN, SMPHOLD etc. in
the CSI's GLOBAL, TLIB and/or DLIB zones, or as 'ALLOC etc.' overrides -
and then issuing a "CALL GIMSMP" or "CALL <full path DSN>(GIMSMP)" in REXX.

The GLOBAL zone names will always be called 'GLOBAL'. The TLIB and DLIB
zones can be called anything you choose, and can all be associated with
a single GLOBAL zone (but this is not recommended unless they are
'separate' FMIDs of a same product).

If the question was meant to be "How to find all the CSI DSNames in
SMP/E via REXX", I cannot answer. Their DSNames could be anything,
including e.g. the DSNs of clones of production etc. SMP/E CSIs.

HTH.

Chris Poncelet (retired sysprog)