There was a product you could purchase called SoftAudit.  It could do some of
what you are looking for (If I remember correctly)

The other options some shops took, was having their programs issue a WTO
indicating what module called what.  Probably well past what you could work with
at this point.

Another option was to create a calling program, that would cut an user SMF
record to collect some of this data.

Where you are at, you might need to purchase a product, like SoftAudit, that
could do some of this analysis.

I think it would be very difficult to actually identify anything that is
executed from a LINK, XCTL, or LOAD function.  Very little in SMF other than the
pgmname that can be captured.  If you are asking - Can I identify when a
subroutine SUBA is called - probably not.  If you want to know when MAINA is
used, probably yes

What you could do is download from CBTTAPE.ORG the utility DAF (Dataset Audit
Facility).
      File # 094 DAF from Mike Cleary - Dataset Audit Facility

It can read all SMF Data and provide summary information based on

   Program Name
   Job Name
   Date
   DSN

And so forth.

I used it recently to see anything touching a specific library or program name.
It was very helpful.

You can see if DAF can help.

Hope that helps.

Lizette