On 2017-08-09 09:12, Farley, Peter x23353 wrote:
As the subject says, are there any such SMF statistics available?  We need to
know if certain subroutines are ever LOADed anywhere in the sysplex by any
batch program.  We do collect SMF data, but I need to know which one may help,
if any.

I am not the systems programmer here, so I do not have access to any
systems-level SMF parameter information or operator commands, I have to request
that information from the performance team.  I am just an application
programmer trying to track information down to aid an application project.

TIA for any assistance you can provide.

Peter

Shameless plug: eventACTION's Reference Tracker component will collect that information for you.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International