> Softaudit says it can do it, they would have to front end the SVC.
I believe they do or did.

CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
-------- Original message --------From: Edward Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net>
Date: 8/9/17  4:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU Subject: Re:
Any SMF statistics available for LOAD of a program?
> On Aug 9, 2017, at 12:06 PM, retired mainframer <retired-mainfra...@q.com>
> wrote:
>
> If the problem you are trying to solve is important to the organization, ask
> the people who can run DAF for what you need and let them sanitize the
> output for you.
>
> Alternately, if the number of libraries containing the modules in question
> is not too large and you can convince the security admins to help, you could
> create dataset profiles for the libraries in WARNING mode with access NONE.
> Every load would then generate a message in the system log.  It wouldn't
> tell you which module was loaded but it would tell you which library was
> being accessed by which job step.
>
> For a brute force method, if you have a test system you can use, recreate
> the libraries without the members.  As each LOAD fails, add that member.
> When the jobs finally run successfully, any members not added are likely
> unused.

I would like to hear from our RACF retired person on this.
I looked at this many years ago and the answer I got back from IBM was NO it
will not show dynamically loaded programs.
I certainly would like this to be yes, but I can’t see how RACF could do it. I
understand how they get the pgm=scan to be logged, but after that any
dynamically load program is beyond (AFAIK) RACF capability.
Softaudit says it can do it, they would have to front end the SVC.

Ed