The field at +8 into the CSCB is field I needed to change.  As it turns out, I
only need to change it when it's left to default to the unit address of the
IEFRDER DD.  In my code, I already know the unit address that the IEFRDER file
is on (or if it is Inline), so if I compare them and they are the same address,
I then can override it with whatever the site (based on the script logic) wants
to use in it's place.

The reason this is a issue is because sometimes we end up with multiple tasks
all with the same ID (the unit address) so we end up not being able to issue
modify commands to the tasks.  If the software was used correctly, this never
happens, and the idea of forcing the sites to give us a proper ID didn't go
over too well with the user base, so this will fix that issue.  The script can
self generate a usable (and unique since we can see all the other ones) ID.

Brian