On 9/12/2017 7:57 AM, Tom Marchant wrote:

That got me scratching my head as to what the differences were.
According to this chart, they are functionally identical offerings!
except for "Electronic 'usage' Q&A with Severity"

Oh yes, I missed that!

Timothy Sipples had indicated earlier that the primary difference between the unpaid and paid offerings was the existence of "how to" support. Obviously, that's not the case. Those of us with "Resolve" have an offering identical to SoftwareXcel without the "how to" part...

--
Phoenix Software International
Edward E. Jaffe