From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of White, Andy
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 08:32
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Time on one LPAR on CEC

George - Does this look right for the clockxx, so we won't use STP at all let
the lpar use the system clock?

STPMODE NO
STPZONE NO
ETRMODE NO
ETRZONE NO
TIMEZONE=E.09.00.00
OPERATOR NOPROMPT

---------

The Logical partition time offset is used when there is a requirement to run
with LOCAL = UTC. In that case the LPAR time offset is set to the local time
zone offset (e.g. +9 hours for Japan) and STPZONE NO, TIMEZONE=W.00.00.00 in
CLOCKxx.

If you are running the z/OS systems with a local time zone offset and you do
not wish to use the time zone specified via STP (e.g. as it is set to the US
time zone) then you can specify STPZONE NO, TIMEZONE=E.09.00.00 (for Japan) in
CLOCKxx.

Regards,George Kozakos
z/OS Software Service, Level 2 Supervisor

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.