Thanks Paul and everyone else we got things to work on our lab with the
following values, similar to yours Paul

STPMODE YES
STPZONE NO
TIMEZONE=E.09.00.00
OPERATOR NOPROMPT

Andy, we have STP setup to provide UTC (GMT) to the lpars/hardware.  Them we
use the offset in the CLOCK member to set the "local" time for the lpars.  We
have two CECs running lpars on US central time and lpars running on UK time.  I
hope this helps.

Our CLOCK member for the US lpars with DST:
OPERATOR NOPROMPT
TIMEZONE W.05.00.00
STPMODE  YES
STPZONE  NO

Our CLOCK member for the UK lpars with DST:
OPERATOR NOPROMPT
TIMEZONE E.01.00.00
STPMODE  YES
STPZONE  NO

Thanks..

Paul Feller
AGT Mainframe Technical Support

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.