I have never understood why IBM insists on keeping things difficult.  For
Java it was jrio (I think) which jzos fixed / replaced.  Bpxbatch and
varients are fixed by coz batch toolkit.

For the most part bpxbatch and varients are just one frustrating experience
after another with weird restrictions and stumbling blocks that further
alienate those trying to work with the platform.

Rob Schramm

Rob Schramm