>"Ah Ha" moment yourselves when you see how IBM hid it.

I stumbled across that subtle difference between _BPX_SHAREAS=YES and MUST
earlier this year and thought the sticky bit paragraph was missing in the MUST
section by mistake. I intended to open an RCF, but admit I forgot. And so I
also did not remember this for the current discussion.
So it is not an omission by mistake, but a feature.
I never understood why there is the sticky bit restriction with "see if you
can" local spawn. Now it is even more mysterious since IBM allows it with "you
must" local spawn.
Thank you, Kirk, despite the ruined aha moment ;-)
--Peter Hunkeler

--
Peter Hunkeler