On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:03:19 -0500, Tony Thigpen wrote:

>Condor from Phoenix Systems. Condor uses the ./ INCLUDE card during job
>submission.
>
>We are not getting away from Condor, but I need to move a couple of
>CamLibs to MVS PDS libs until I can update to a newer release of Condor
>that supports FTP access. (Condor can pretend that a PDS lib is a CamLib
>during this temporary phase so the users don't know the library has been
>relocated.)

But it's not a PDS, but Condor will export it in a useless format resembling
IEBUPDTE?

If it were a PDS I'd recommend IEBCOPY and AMATERSE.

It appears that the Condor has its talons in the CamLib and doesn't
want to let it go.  Have you asked Phoenix?  Their representatives on
this list have been helpful.

-- gil