On 23/11/2017 06:58 PM, Munif Sadek wrote:
We are planning to take-up an POC for converting SAS (including SAS - DB2 )
programs to Java  in order to save on SAS licencing cost and mainframe GCP
MSU$.  Can someone Please provide any  pointers in the right direction or share
his or  her experience, Please.

We have Java mappings for many SMF records.
https://www.blackhillsoftware.com/docs/javasmf/

I would be happy to work with you to arrange a trial and create some SMF reports using Java as a POC. Feel free to contact me off list.

Regards

Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software