Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

>Use SS. Of course I don't mean bad guys from WWII times, this is SubString. ;-)

>You can filter (INCLUDE/OMIT) any record containing given string (userid)
>wherever in the record or some field of the record.

Yes, I forgot about that advanced helpful command SS! It is a long time ago, I
used that little gem. ;-)

Here is a crude ugly example:

//SELECT   EXEC PGM=ICETOOL
//TOOLMSG  DD SYSOUT=*
//DFSMSG   DD SYSOUT=*
//PRINT    DD SYSOUT=*,LRECL=8192
//INVOER   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=???.RACF.ALLCMDS
//TEMP0001 DD DISP=(NEW,DELETE),SPACE=(CYL,(100,100,0)),
//         UNIT=3390
//TOOLIN   DD *
 COPY    FROM(INVOER) TO(PRINT) USING(TELB)
//TELBCNTL   DD *
    OPTION VLSCMP
 OUTFILE FNAMES=PRINT,
      INCLUDE=(1,8192,SS,EQ,C'<userid>')

This will pick up and "copy/print" any line containing that search argument.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht