Bruce,

You extract the SMF80 records and process it thru DFSORT.  You can also
use RACFRW to report

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.icha800/racfrw.htm

Example :

This file produces a report of failed logons for user Smith.

RACFRW TITLE('REPORT ON FAILED LOGONS FOR USER SMITH')
 SELECT PROCESS  USER(DUMMY)
  EVENT LOGON
SUMMARY USER NEWPAGE
END

You can use EVENT to list all of your event and generate a report

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.icha800/racfrw.htm#racfrw__eventsub

If you still need help please feel free to send your questions to DFSORT
hotline (dfs...@us.ibm.com) along with a sample input file and desired
output report.

Thank you Lizette for directing the users to our hotline

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation