On 14 December 2017 at 18:18, Jesse 1 Robinson <jesse1.robin...@sce.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all the responses. I compiled a list of the products mentioned
> together with 'ratings' and comments. I was surprised at the volume of NPF
> endorsements; I didn't even know about it. A lot of us choose a product for a
> particular purpose and stop window shopping, never realizing that the
> landscape is constantly evolving.

There are also several potential solutions to this general problem on
the CBTTAPE site, either on the main "tape" or on the JES2 "mods"
tape. Naturally these are unsupported, and may or may not work on
current levels of JES2, but certainly the price is right. And some of
them are not unsophisticated solutions at all.

Tony H.