From:   Dana Mitchell <mitchd...@gmail.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   12/14/2017 10:59 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: LRS VPS Printer Replacment
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

For each NPF printer, I have multiple forms set up with routing records
that point to different PCL exits to control size, and orientation.  It
could easily be done with different destination names too.

Dana

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:42:53 +0000, Jesse 1 Robinson
<jesse1.robin...@sce.com> wrote:

>This question has been floated here also. The main concern is that in our
VPS implementation--decades old--the user can control the output format via
printer name. So DEST=prt-name-D will print double-sided; prt-name-L will
print landscape; and so on. We have built lots of code to support this
option, and users expect it. Do these other products have some similar
capability?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential,
trade secret or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you
are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and