We always have issues during DR with licence keys.

Worst vendor is Compuware, convoluted process and activation procedure.

We like to expose "novice" users to the DR process, it's a test of
documentation and process, not systems skills.

One vendor had the cheek to tell us to give more warning. I told them we
are testing you as much as DR.

Don't mind CA, they don't disable just give warnings.

Wayne V. Bickerdike