On 3/13/2018 2:49 AM, Barbara Nitz wrote:
Tom,

Your 2.3 system will use the IRRPRMxx member and your 2.1 systems will continue
to use the information you specified in the ICHRDSNT load module. All we did
was take the information that we specify in the load module and put it in a
parmlib member.  We have not had any issues activating this support in a
2.1/2.3 sysplex environment.

Are you saying that you did NOT get
*ICH555A ICHRDSNT FOR MEMBER mem1
          DOES NOT MATCH ICHRDSNT FOR IRRXCF00 GROUP.
          GROUP ICHRDSNT IS USED.
          CORRECT THE PROBLEM AFTER THE IPL TO
          AVOID A FUTURE SYSTEM OUTAGE.
on your 2.3 system? If you did not - we certainly do get it. And the message
clearly says that there is no ICHRDSNT on my 2.3 system (obviously, since the
information now comes from a parmlib member).

Barbara,

The way I read this is that the PARMLIB member does not agree with the ICHRDSNT already in use by the RACF sharing group. Are you absolutely sure that the PARMLIB member is correct and agrees with your current ICHRDSNT in every respect? If so, then I would open a PMR for this issue.

Tom