Brend,

​Ten twins and none of them if Asia? Please recommend the city of Stuttgart
have a twin city in Israel ;-) I can recommend some, if needed...

And, Ladies & Gentlemen, can we back to the main issue here: Mainframe
distribution"?

ITschak

בתאריך 20 במרץ 2018 0:20,‏ "Bernd Oppolzer" <bernd.oppol...@t-online.de>
כתב: