On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 20:47:40 +0000, Gibney, Dave wrote:

>I don't want to sound like some otherucurmudgeons. :)

Careful ....

>I am now reminded that converting to ihis newer Webserver is also somewhere in
>my ample pushdown stack of things I need to do.
>
>It's not easy being eesentially the only Z/OS Sysprog at an installation.

Fly me over and we can have an interview in some convivial bar. I'm willing to
do it for you at "mates rates" .... ;-)

Even at a small shop like Daves', getting through the administrative nightmare
to get short term help is a dead loss. As I said earlier, I just gave up as the
benefits weren't worth the hassles - why would I continue to carry the cost of
professional indemnity insurance (which was never called upon in all my years)
on the off-chance of getting non-permanent work ?.
And what is "permanent" these days anyway ?.

Shane ...