From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Jesse 1 Robinson <jesse1.robin...@sce.com>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2018 10:19:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OSMF, was How far out of date are my skills

Being first at the party does not always lead to the happiest outcome. We
installed the original z/OSMF as part of a z/OS ESP years ago. We stopped
migrating it when we realized the quagmire involved, but we've been converting
the early systems to Liberty. Converting the security environment has been a
challenge. Some definitions changed or disappeared, some new ones were added.
I'd say that starting from scratch is probably easier than moving forward if
you have the option.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson