On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 7:07 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht <
elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

> Timothy Sipples  wrote:
>
> >Do ... <vendors> ... ship you their software products and updates on tape
> cartridges?
>
> Not now these days. Last one I received was just before 2013 when we still
> have a tape robot. Just a little double check of that write-only tab and a
> fast iebcopy job and you're in.
>

> >You *can* put stickers on CDs and DVDs!
>
> This is what I do on my CDs and DVDs when making double/triple backups! I
> recycle those stickers which came with those 90 mm stiffies (also called
> 3.5 inch stiffies).
>

> Ok: pre-Friday Trivia - Who of you worked with those 200mm floppies when
> reconfigure those 3270 terminals on a 3272/3275 or similar control unit?

​Yep. I also had one (called a 8 inch floppy here in the States)​ for a
home computer which ran CP/M-80. I still have it. It contains DR-Research's
Macro Assembler.

> Groete / Greetings
> Elardus Engelbrecht

We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown