> Dr. Evil wrote:
>
> ... The data that is in these files are only known by the President of the
> company and I think one VP. The President’s boss work’s in another country
> and the board is scattered around the world, if I met one in the hallway I
> would not know him. The “board” is only known by the President. Where the
> money comes from that pays us, I have no clue as we do not (AFAIK) publish or
> see or exchange anything that would bring $$ into the company. All I know is
> that everyones gets paid (well) and there hasn’t been a person
> dismissed/fired/let go/asked to find another job.

It's inconceivable that you expect us to believe such rubbish.  You are not an
employee, you don't get paid, and yet you can waltz in every day and play in
the sandbox.  Does this appear to be an ultra secure environment?  I don't
think so!

BTW the asylum called; if you leave now you'll be just in time for a story
before bed.