On Wed, 23 May 2018 10:07:16 -0400, John Eells wrote:

>As others have pointed out, it makes RESTORE a lot harder if you never
>ACCEPT PTFs.

I haven't had the need to do this yet, but I have an idea that I think will
make it much easier.

If I want to restore PTF A and RESTORE CHECK tells me that it can't
RESTORE it because PTFs B, C, and D have not been ACCEPTed, I can
run ACCEPT CHECK on B, C, and D. That should give me a list of all the
PTFs that also need to be RESTOREd in order to RESTORE A.

--
Tom Marchant