From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jousma, David
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 4:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Use of dynamic system symbols in JCL

Is anyone else pushing back on turning on batch system symbol support?   We've
yet to do so, for the very reasons that IBM hadn’t supported in batch all
along.  My main concern is unpredictable results.

Am I worrying for nothing?

Dave Jousma
Manager Mainframe Engineering, Assistant Vice President david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H p 616.653.8429 f 616.653.2717