Can you control how far it scrolls?
First scroll you limit the  CC or DD to the first / last line.
Subsequent scrolls from the CC or DD would hide (XX..XX) the other
lines and retain the CC or DD line on the screen?
A scroll toward the CC or DD would show (F9 or L9) the number of
screen lines away from the CC or DD.
On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:29 AM Dyck, Lionel B. (RavenTek)
<lionel.d...@va.gov> wrote:

> There is no way that I know of to capture the scrolling unless you make the
> scrolling a passthru and then your application would have to process it. That
> is doable - again just more code.

> Lionel B. Dyck (Contractor)  <sdg><
> Mainframe Systems Programmer – RavenTek Solution Partners

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA