Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

>I have job with the following steplib:

>//STEPLIB  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=HLQ.LNKLST.LIB1
>//                DD DISP=SHR,DSN=HLQ.LNKLST.LIB2
>//                DD DISP=SHR,DSN=HLQ.NONLNK.LIB3

>LIB1, and LIB2 reside in LNKLST, but not on APF.
>LIB3 is not on LNKLST, but is APF-authorized.

>The job works when all 3 libraries are in steplib concatenation.

In this concatenation, all or none should be APFed depending on the requirement
of the program(s). I am a$$uming ALL the programs required for that job is
sitting in any of those STEPLIB libraries.

>When I remove LIB1 and LIB2 it doesn't work.

How so? Any messages or abends?

>Is it because lack of explicit APF authirization?

Perhaps, but it depends where the program modules are fetched from. If a
program is NOT fetched at all from any of those STEPLIB libraries, then
Linklist is searched instead.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht