On 22/08/2018 9:42 AM, Doug wrote:
Galina,
Yes, it would be worth providing sample code for batch assembler, CICS
assembler, CICS COBOL , CICS REXX , TSO REXX and ‘how to’ direction for Liberty
and eclipse. Sorry if I missed some, feel free to chime in.

I think you'll be living in hope if you expect that lot! CICS COBOL will almost certainly use CICS JSON  web services. Liberty and Eclipse are Java environments so parsing JSON is as simple as using an annotation based library like Jackson. As for assembler,  if somebody really wants to parse JSON in a 2GL they should be smart enough to understand the documentation :)

By sample code we mean fully functional examples not a small KC tribute to a
hint and click for KC to direct us to yet another tiny hint.
Just my 2cents..
Most of us are swamped with day to day problems and don’t have the extra band
width to explore as we did in days gone by.
Best Regards,
Doug

.