BLSUXTOD does not know the context of the TOD clock value you are
passing,
and does not attempt to account for time zones or leap seconds.  When you
use BLSUXTOD, you are expected to any adjustments of interest to you
before calling BLSUXTOD.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY