May be Ginny & friends don't want to be left out of all this cool cloud talk at
the parties, so they made the claim. It's not like that there is a Cloud(TM)
certifying authority that will shut them up :). Service bureaus were surely
very much like clouds but were not called clouds and there are not many left
that would let you run your own z/OS instance today.

mkk