I think Cloud means two different things on whether cloud is a noun or a verb.
For those describing Cloud as a noun its a place where things are cheap and
there is no infrastructure.  Others describe noun as a verb which is about
agility, process and speed.  For the most part, when people describe z/OS as
Cloud they are referring to the verb which means you can deploy and develop as
fast as you can on cloud.

Thanks how I see the differentiation.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270

I just read a book on Stockholm Syndrome,
it was pretty bad at first, but, by the end I kind of liked it.