What the Dataset where the modules were staged shared among Plexes or are just
allocated to one Plex (but shared among any members in that Plex)

PDS/E datasets can be very touchy.

Did you find an S213 abends on the libraries prior to the S106?

Check the first module indicated in the first S106.  Did it have an I/O errors
when you browse it?

Can you do an IEBCOPY of the PDS to a new one and see if IEBCOPY shows any I/O
Errors

Can you do a IEBPDSE Copy of the PDS/E to a new one and see if there are any I/O
errors?

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ida
u100/pdse.htm

Lizette