From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Carmen Vitullo <cvitu...@hughes.net>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 11:55 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: S106 abends after copying into LINKLIST

There's the key, in the allocation, if I allocate space for a linklist library
I DO NOT specify any secondary allocation, zero zilch! a secondary extend can
be taken to get my primary space if needed, but my PDS cannot get another
extend due to my initial allocation of 100,0 for example , SMS or not, (as long
as an SMS dataclass is not getting me in trouble)

Carmen Vitullo