Hi IBM-MAIN Mainframers!  Long time listener, first time caller.  :-)

I'm upgrading from z/OS V2.1 to V2.3 and I'm receiving this message opening
SDSF:
ISF452E SDSFAUX communications failed, return code 0x00000008,
reason code 0x00370801, function "connect". SDSFAUX not available
or function not supported
I tried to implement SDSF with the ISFPARMS USERMOD table w/o SDSF* servers to
expedite the OS upgrade and am now receiving this message when SDSF is executed
from TSO, ISPF or batch.  I've struck out doing searches on the webernets (and
IBM as well) for this particular scenario, but from what I've read, I should
still be able to use SDSF w/o the servers running.  Anybody out there have any
good ideas short of converting?

Thanks in advance.
Curt.