If its the same problem I had you have to make the SDSF class Raclistable.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.3.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r3.e0zm100/RACF_SDSF_RACLIST_V2R3.htm

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270

I just read a book on Stockholm Syndrome,
it was pretty bad at first, but, by the end I kind of liked it.