From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SORT not behaving consistently

I for one find this discrepancy highly disturbing unless it can be tracked down
to an unintended difference in SORT options. Like it or not, a program should
give consistent results on every execution wherever it's run. Whether it
matters to the user in this particular case is not germane. It should matter to
all of us.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson