Hi All,

I can confirm that there is no 64K tracks limit on DSORG=DA data sets.
I inherited a number of Adabas databases and they use DSORG=DA.
One of my larger databases has a data storage component that is 240,525
tracks (16,035 cylinders) in 9 extents across 8 volumes.

Organization  . . . : DA
Record format . . . : F
Record length . . . : 5064
Block size  . . . . : 5064