From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> on behalf of
Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 5:58 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Ask the experts about running things

I hired a tech writer once who had been taught in school that you should
introduce every acronym the first time you used it:

"Whizbang/390 runs on any current release of Multiple Virtual Systems (MVS) ..."

And wanted to argue me into the ground on the point. I let him go on the 29th
day of his probationary period.

Charles