From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Wayne Bickerdike <wayn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 3:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How about a little Christmas fudge? | Computerworld Shark tank

Even IBM are confusing:

IBM 1401: The Mainframe

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1tXx7lvP7_-qQ4_0fpJWQlfLcb9u2Q7d9RdP4of0wfOC6mDgMJUjUutIIbHwBmHWUeHLYjBGBjNmFYMLDLIfsW_cEcanP6CR88t3CV4ksCmMZBpHXMXxXYYkiEpCLO9LDY83kKgrq_RoklCchjzdM1yv-nUoa0vu4Wz3QgXRCd63n-TGvN5Ie4rJpDfGaPIR2ycDTh9EF4d9k61iSqSE7fckTAAkzDCkn9HGgmvaZ-o1r3DFti6wHmeeKg4i3itcf3nq-qB6gfYDxIJqg8oXpu7MeOdXxy-5MmIsG73-SyH5aR1NXBSGM1a2HfJwpdj6Uo-MExgkCd7o-_txboBKFq53jyolH9NmG63Gv483lxcbML23igRCkxNkIXh4WbmpQ/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fibm%2Fhistory%2Fibm100%2Fus%2Fen%2Ficons%2Fmainframe%2F

--
Wayne V. Bickerdike